Thursday, December 24, 2009

2001 Lada 110 / VAZ-2110

Ok, I don't have anything valuable to say about this, but I wanted to stick it up here. It's a 2001 Lada 110, claimed to be currently registered in Washington and for sale on US eBay in Seattle. The seller says it's the only known 110 in the US, and I'd imagine that's correct.

AvtoVAZ sold it's Lada-branded cars in Canada in the 80s and 90s, but withdrew after the 1998 model year. This 2001 Model was probably a Latin American- or European-market car. There's no legit way to import and register this car on a permanent basis, so the status of this one is definitely "black market."

The seller says in the listing that "the car came to [him] without paperwork [and] will be sold with a Bill of Sale only. Registering this car in US will prove difficult..." That's for sure, but so far three bidders have placed 2 bids each on the car. The seller has had it for two years, and it shows only 8,000 miles on the clock.

It's listed here on eBay with a Buy It Now price of $6,500.

UPDATE: Auction ended with no bids at the $200 starting price with reserve not met. The seller must have cancelled the previous bids.

18 comments:

  1. Very ugly, and very illegal too. This looks to me very much like an overinflated Ford Tempo with the head- and taillights modernized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to buy it, pay cash
    paylessforgood@yahoo.com email me asap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This car was offered to me for $3,500 as stated without paperwork. Interesting story is the the guy selling it, I sold HIM a 91 Lada Samara that I had registered as a 1979 Fiat 138. This guy also had two Lada Nivas, one who he sold to a guy in California and another which he sold to a friend of mine also with No paperwork. I provided my friend with a title and vin #s for a Fiat 2 door, model not specifed. So yeah it can be done, but you're right, there's no Legal way of doing it. Just call it living on the edge, I didn't take him up on the offer for this Lada 110 because I couldn't think of anything I could try and pass it off as, and also I figured finding parts for my Samara was hard enough, wouldn't know where to start finding parts for this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Georgiy can you make chipper price?my email mgi@inbox.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ебланы чтоле? в Америке покупить ВАЗ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. я бы привез 2114 в уса

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ну шо, заполоним Америку рашн вёдрами?! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best auto in USA is LADA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lada my dream car, i'm driving to Acura TL, very have Lada Chirick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have lada 2110(3) too, bebebe! :D Maybe you need some details for it or tuning parts? dnb_snowman@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. бля так то тоже бы свою шаху фпаримл тюнингованую ))). палюбас армяшке или мучачос поведутся на бляястящие зеркала )))

    ReplyDelete
  12. интересно как они перевезли эту ладу?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. долбоебина, читать научись, там же написано что это экспортная версия из канады

      Delete
  13. Как как на корабле, они там ваще нищие что на наши тачки ведутся........

    ReplyDelete
  14. ВО ЕПТА! ПРОДАМ В АМЕРИКУ СВОЮ 21093!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Мечта разбилась о таможню

    ReplyDelete